Coffee and Kleenex week!
The PCC will be on site the first week of school with snacks, coffee and tissues to support parents
Community Work Day - December 7
Winter Faire - December 14th
About the PCC
The Parent Community Council (PCC) is a group of Bayou Village School parents dedicated to furthering the mission of our growing school. The PCC is a great support network to both parents and staff, coordinates volunteer opportunities, strengthens ties within the community, hosts multiple fundraisers and events throughout the year, and more!
The PCC has open positions listed below. To join the PCC, please email the PCC President, Tiffany Mensing.
THE 2019-2020 PCC BOARD
· President - Tiffany Mensing (PCC@bayouvillageschool.org)
· Vice President - Marylynn Gomez
· Secretary - Jane Bueso
· Treasurer - Open Position
· Community Outreach - Kevin Burns
· Winter Faire Lead Coordinator - Open Position
· Parent Education - Elena Magallanes
· PCC Aides - Samantha Ocean, Sabali Watkins, Open Position
Bayou Village School, 3701 Hardy Street, Houston, TX 77009 email@example.com 713-864-2452
Bayou Village School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, disability, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, enrollment, financial aid awards, or any other school-administered programs.